Nice Little Read..

bmoreswim

Gold Supporter
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 16, 2012
Central MD
I'm pretty sure there is a relationship between Lowry and TFP somewhere along the way. Which accounts for why it makes sense!

Donldson

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio
I'm pretty sure there is a relationship between Lowry and TFP somewhere along the way. Which accounts for why it makes sense!
That relationship is that he got the idea from, and had help editing his book by Richard Falk. You might know him better as chem geek, one of the people responsible for the FC/CYA ratio we know today and helped create this site.

OP
OP
Sammy2

Sammy2

Aug 30, 2016
Riverside, CA
Hey I'm old old school. We didn't play around with conditioner when I first was maintaining my dad's pool in the 70's and 80's, we CHLORINATED and I mean a LOT, every day. We kept a stockpile of it in the garage and a couple boxes of MA over on the other side at all times. A basic OTO kit and lots of liquid chlorine and you pretty much didn't have to worry about much but being there every day to add it in and run the OTO test. Today's methods are much more forgiving when using CyA. I just found that read interesting as it does cover a few more things not discussed much here.