looking for a good salt water system for pool, and whole house water filter system

'mam

Apr 6, 2017
Richardson, Tx
I've seen your post about EcoSmarte, and disappointed to know that the technology won't do an acceptable job sanitizing the pool like they would want us to believe. I am however interested in a pool with minimal chlorine. I detest chemicals in the environment, much less swimming in them. I guess a salt water pool would be the lesser of two evils. Could someone recommend a salt water system?
Also, looking for a whole house water system.

Thank you, 'mam

mam,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all your pool related questions... :snorkle:

Keep in mind that a saltwater pool is a chlorine pool. The Saltwater Chlorine Generator (SWCG) just uses the salt in the pool to generate chlorine, which is used to sanitize the pool.

I love my saltwater pool. And following TFP's process, I do not have any chlorine smell like what you get at a public pool. You can't tell, except by testing, that there is chlorine in the water.

You really only have two choices.. swim in a well chlorinated and sanitized pool, or swim in stuff that is a lot worse than a little chlorine.

Do you currently have a pool or are you just looking to get one??

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.