Wanda Help!!

Jun 21, 2016
Central Oklahoma
Still so frustrated about pool being so dirty. I don't really feel the pool blast is doing much. Wanting to buy a Wanda the Whale, concern is it won't be able to see if she is sitting on the bottom of the pool. Clorine levels are still really high not having to add much bleach each day at all. Brushing several times a day.

Should I just order Wanda??
889f08da14d52a86c76840d95a02134e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I do know my filter isn't big enough. That is what it looks like when all stirred up. Looks pretty blue when not so everything is sitting on the bottom.

Yes, keeping water at FC 31. SWG pool, and cya us 80. Cc is .5 ph 7.8, ta 100..

You could always drain half and refill to lower that CYA and the chlorine requirements to clean it up.

Can you vacuum to waste and bypass the filter? Let it settle down and then vacuum slowly?

Did you read the SLAM instructions about lowering the pH to 7.2 first...? SLAM Process

I can backwash often when vacuuming. So not a real big deal. Just wasn't sure if could get her set on her feet to get the job done.

Open to other suggestions. Show me a link to the best filter for the pool. I ultimately want a 30 ft pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.