VS pump for booster and spa circulation

Hello, I am currently getting ready to remodel a 20 year old pool and spa. There are currently 5 jets in the spa and the spa "had" a booster pump for 3 of the 5 jets until it busted. There is also a blower to add a little spice to the conversation as well. Trying to downsize cost so my question is as follows. Any input / advice about removing the booster pump completely? Take the booster plumbing and plumb it into the suction and the return side of the VS circulation pump for spa mode.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time in advance...

I would recommend the Pentair Intelliflo VS pump model 011018 or 011055 over the VS 3050. The VS 3050 has built in SVRS, vacuum release, that can sometimes cause issues with suction. Is there a reason you need the SVRS? That will be plenty of pump to replace the two.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.