2 days after pulling cover

May 24, 2013
Rose Hill Kansas
Here is mt pool 2 days after pulling the cover.
20170319_165620.jpg
Due to less than ideal conditions i had to put my pool away dirty last season. It was a icky green when the cover went off but I could still see blobs in the shallow end. This will be the start of my 5th season of using lessons learned by Pool School. And if all goes as it is expected Ill be crystal clear in a week or two.
For those that are beginning the process and are not sure if the system works. I'm going on my 5th year from never owning a pool in my life to a confident pool owner that doesn't let the pool store even get started on me.

He always watches the duck thermometers. Both of the dogs know they cant go in the pool without their specific pool toys. Saves me a bunch of headache lol.

Its a labor of love. Ill post some good shots of the crystal clear pool and the cabana soon if the weather holds here.

He was super excited to swim today.
319fdb93f59e9c611e2f0b00b6104c96.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.