Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 2 days after pulling cover

1. Back To Top    #1

2 days after pulling cover

Here is mt pool 2 days after pulling the cover.
    20170319_165620.jpg
    Due to less than ideal conditions i had to put my pool away dirty last season. It was a icky green when the cover went off but I could still see blobs in the shallow end. This will be the start of my 5th season of using lessons learned by Pool School. And if all goes as it is expected Ill be crystal clear in a week or two.
    For those that are beginning the process and are not sure if the system works. I'm going on my 5th year from never owning a pool in my life to a confident pool owner that doesn't let the pool store even get started on me.
    32X16 ft 23,000 gal IG vinyl lining. Dentaer superflow 1HP pump. Tagelus TA-100D sand Filter (600 LB capacity). TF-100 kit. shallow end skimmer and single main drain.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 2 days after pulling cover

Nice pool!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

IF that is from only 2 days work you DO know what to do! NICE job! I would LOVE to see your pool when it is looking like the jewel it should be.

LOVE your avatar pic! Did he jump in to get the ducky?

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

He always watches the duck thermometers. Both of the dogs know they cant go in the pool without their specific pool toys. Saves me a bunch of headache lol.

Its a labor of love. Ill post some good shots of the crystal clear pool and the cabana soon if the weather holds here.

He was super excited to swim today.

32X16 ft 23,000 gal IG vinyl lining. Dentaer superflow 1HP pump. Tagelus TA-100D sand Filter (600 LB capacity). TF-100 kit. shallow end skimmer and single main drain.

5. Back To Top    #5

Well it took me a titch over a week to obtain crystal clear water. The cool water definately helps though. Now if we can get thru the wet weather so I can enjoy it as much as the pooches.

6. Back To Top    #6

PRETTY! Well done!!!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit