Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How to link my build thread in my signature?

1. Back To Top    #1

How to link my build thread in my signature?

Did a search and didn't get any hits so I'll post the question. How do I add links, like my build thread, to my signature?

Thanks.

Mod note:
    Click Edit Post, copy this and paste it in your signature, you can edit the BigEinAZ Pool Build part of the text to say whatever you want.

BigEinAZ Pool Build

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: How to link my build thread in my signature?

I haven't done it myself, but I think this is the button.

link.JPG
    Bob - INTEX 12x24 owner (not setup yet), 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks. I seem to have gotten the link and allowable amount of text sorted, but now the signature doesn't show up when I post.

Thanks for the help on linking!

Signature just now showed up! Thanks!
    17' x 30' rectangle pool, two 7' x 7' baja decks, 6' x 8' raised spa. Hayward 2HP VSP for features, filter and returns. 2HP single speed for 9 spa jets. 1HP blower for spa bubbles. In-Floor cleaning, Cartridge filter, AquaConnect automation, 400K BTU NG heater. Plaster is Stonescapes mini-pebble in Aqua Blue + abalone shell TF-100 Text from Neighbor -- They're digging your pool!

4. Back To Top    #4

See above in your first post.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks!
    That was an old thread that didn't go anywhere . . .

I'll copy the link from the build thread again.

Mod edit

Text from Neighbor -- They're digging your pool!

My Awesome Pool Build

Best Pool Build Ever!
    17' x 30' rectangle pool, two 7' x 7' baja decks, 6' x 8' raised spa. Hayward 2HP VSP for features, filter and returns. 2HP single speed for 9 spa jets. 1HP blower for spa bubbles. In-Floor cleaning, Cartridge filter, AquaConnect automation, 400K BTU NG heater. Plaster is Stonescapes mini-pebble in Aqua Blue + abalone shell TF-100 Text from Neighbor -- They're digging your pool!

6. Back To Top    #6

Oh, yeah, I see. So, now you can go back to edit sig and change the text before the [/url] to anything you want it to say and it will still take you to that page.

See above, they are all linked to your build thread.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

7. Back To Top    #7

Okay. I think I see what you're saying now.

Thanks!