Covering round Intex frame

dkdubb

Mar 10, 2016
Sherrard, IL
Has anyone here ever covered an Intex frame? My wife got a 14' round Ultra Frame and I am looking for a way to build something around it to cover up the gray outside frame. I am unable to build a deck around the entire pool because of my HOA making everything be a certain amount of feet from the road, so I need other options. Any good ideas?

Seems like most of the pins on Pinterest just have decks around them. The only things I have seen that actually have a frame are not in English. That doesn't really help me much hahaha. I am going to keep searching around though. My excavating company is supposed to get my ground level next month so I have about 30 days to figure out what I want and how I am going to do it...

I saw an old YouTube video where a lady put this reed fencing around it. And trimmed the top to match the height of the pool. Another guy on YouTube built a wood fence all around his pool. Use your imagination and have fun doing it. I personally don't mind the gray circle and just landscape around the pool.
Mike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.