Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fresh 'n Clear (potassium peroxymonosulfate) $20 + s/h

1. Back To Top    #1

Fresh 'n Clear (potassium peroxymonosulfate) $20 + s/h

Hi all. It was just suggested to begin a thread for this in the coffee bar, so here it is.

We have a box of Leslie's Fresh 'n Clear from last June, before we went BBB. We used 2 bags from it and still have 10 left. We're asking $20, plus shipping for it. I'm not sure how much shipping would be, but probably around $6-8. I'll be posting it on Craigslist (at a little higher price) as well, so we can get it gone!

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    32x16 buried Doughboy, 4' shallow - 7' deep
    Pentair Dynamo 1 hp, 2-speed - Pentair 150# SD40 w/zeolite (75#)
    One skimmer/two returns/Aquabot Turbo T2

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Fresh 'n Clear (potassium peroxymonosulfate) $20 + s/h

Just to let you know- e-bay worked for me on the Pristine Blue that I had. I had been trying to sell it all winter locally- nothing. I put it on e-bay in April- it was all gone in two weeks and people were e-mailing me to see if I had more. I did undercut the e-bay store suppliers, and I did take a loss, but I still got back 2/3 of what I paid for it, after expenses. Which is way better than the zilch I was expecting to get. If going local does not work out for you, and the product is worth enough that you can still make some money after e-bay expenses and shipping, you might consider it.
    28 ft round Doughboy Sand Dollar II AGP, Aug 2008: 4 ft shallow, 6ft deep end: 24K gal approx Hayward Power-Flo Matrix
    1&1/2-HP 2-SPD Pump, Hayward 27-Inch Sand Filter with a little DE -(2) 4ftx20ft Solar Bear AGP Panels w/ Goldline auto-controller, 50ppm Borates And some day, maybe this year, a DECK!!!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Fresh 'n Clear (potassium peroxymonosulfate) $20 + s/h

Hi amjohn! We're still salivating over your solar panel job - although our pool is at 91 right now! I sent your link to DH for him to study it (especially to AVOID the trip-ups that your DH did ).

Thanks for the tip. I've just been moving the box out of my way all winter thinking that we may have some use for it in the future. But I don't think so and now just want to get it gone. I've posted on CL also. Last summer I posted all the other pool chemicals on there and they were gone that day. So I'm hoping the same will happen this time - not that it's a big box taking up an entire room in our house
    32x16 buried Doughboy, 4' shallow - 7' deep
    Pentair Dynamo 1 hp, 2-speed - Pentair 150# SD40 w/zeolite (75#)
    One skimmer/two returns/Aquabot Turbo T2