Anyone have experience with drain-less pools?

The No Drain pools have been around for many years. I don't have a main drain in my pool and I I like it and Ive never had any circulation problems either like is sometimes claimed. I also will never have to worry about my main drain leaking.

My pool is planned to have super flow 360 drains mainly because I am using some 3HP pumps for water features and want very little pump inlet drag to push water features. I might put the drain valve on an actuator and adjust inlet flow based on performance needs.

I am leaning towards setting up the returns as you would for a drain less pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like my bottom drain. I'll sweep debris to the drain sometimes and it is pretty convenient. It also supplies water to my pump when the skimmers are clogged with leaves. Which happens a lot with all the trees we have. But, I certainly think my pool would operate just fine without it. Especially with a good robot. I bought hp this robot last year and I do a whole lot less work in my pool now. Can't wait to see how it performs in its first spring. First Robotic Cleaner, Doheny's Discovery. Also, more about my robot in my pool thread, link in sig.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.