Blower needed for 2 therapy jets?!

Feb 26, 2017
Orlando Florida
Ok. I had a pool built and the builder "forgot" to put the blower in. They said they would put it in or credit me the cost back. I have two water bowl fountains also and was wondering if I add the blower would it have any effect on the two therapy jets or fountains. The builder says it provides enough power which seems like it when I turn them on. Just curious , thanks

First, welcome to the forum!

If the jets work fine without a blower, then you don't need it. I have 6 jets that operate just fine without a blower. Personally, I wouldn't want to use a blower if I didn't have to. They are noisy and use a lot of energy.

I have 6 jets in my spa, and when I turn my Intelliflow up to 3K rpm I get a lot of flow into the spa from the jets. If I turn my air blower on in addition to the 3K pump, it blasts water right out of the spa onto the deck. When I had my old single speed motor, the blower might have been needed, but not with the 3 hp Intelliflow.

I might disconnect the air blower and gain an Easy Touch relay for some additional landscape lighting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.