I'm finally one of the 'in' crowd!

pabeader

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
May 14, 2015
Cartersville Ga
My shiny new TF-100 is here!! I can't wait to get to test with it. And guess what else? I got the speed stir too, just like all the really cool kats and kittens! Testing is going to be so fun.

Shout out to The Pirate for getting it to me so quickly. Your efforts are not unappreciated.

What were you testing with previously? Strips? ColorQ? 1-900-PSYCHIC ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's only been 3000+ posts. Some people take longer than others...:D

I'm gonna say something strange. Brace yourselves...

I have the speedstir in my kit and never use it.

Ow. Hey, who threw the box of baking soda? Uncool man.

Sent with Tapatalk on HTC Ten

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'm gonna say something strange. Brace yourselves...

I have the speedstir in my kit and never use it.

Ow. Hey, who threw the box of baking soda? Uncool man.

Sent with Tapatalk on HTC Ten

I have TWO SpeedStirs and I use both therefore balance has been restored to the Force :party:

The new speed stirs are variable speed so that you can ramp up the spin rate to as high as you want.

They will also use superconducting levitating magnets so that the pill is in the center of the water, not at the bottom.

The new speed stirs are variable speed so that you can ramp up the spin rate to as high as you want.

They will also use superconducting levitating magnets so that the pill is in the center of the water, not at the bottom.

Well, it's going to hard to find a space to put the liquid He dewar in a laundry room to run the superconducting magnetic coil, but I'll try. At $9.50 per CCF, it's going to make the water bill look cheap....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.