New Pool, New Equipement

The link kimkats posted is great for an above ground pool, I have the same thing except in the diver dave model. I caught it last fall at amazon for $70, their prices sometimes change around radically. These are suction side cleaners, basically work just like the manual vacuum except they can move around the pool on their own. I have no overhanging trees and enter the pool from an attached deck so I don't get much debris in my pool. I put the cleaner in every other week and let it work for a couple hours, it gets almost everything.

There are a few users on here that have much more sophisticated pool robots in their above ground pools without issue. These connect to power and are a self contained cleaning machine, they travel around under their own power and draw the dirt into an on board filter. These are much more expensive machines, in the several hundred dollar range, not really in the same league with the wanda or dave.

NO problem with my liner with this. This the oraginal liner from when the pool was put in July 2012. It is still going strong.

The only problem I ever had with a liner from when I listened to the Pool $tore :( They had my water so out of wack it "dry rotted" with water in it. Knowing what I know now the PH was WAY off and the CYA was H.I.G.H.

Kim:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.