Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
So the other day I was out at the pool and noticed a small stone piece had popped off from the stacked stone facade around the spa -

78a4e098f9101127cda4ac3a3ed075f7.jpg

It fits perfectly back into place and the two bonding surfaces are clean and smooth. It's an easy fix but I just wanted to see if there was the "perfect" adhesive recommendation for the job. All it has to do is bond two pieces of stone together, go on thin enough to not be noticeable and last in the excessive temperature variations we get in Tucson (freezing in the winters and 115F in the summers).

All suggestions are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt, hubby says landscape adhesive. It is meant to be outside and to be used on rock/stone. He says use care as it can be messy to work with. He says if you go slow and easy with lots of paper towels to clean up right away you should not even be able to see it.

Kim:kim:

Hmmmmmm....landscape adhesive....very interesting. Tell me, would it "theoretically" allow one to glue a small child to the block wall...ya know, hypothetically speaking?

:slidehalo:

(If I'm going to buy a big tube of it, is like to get more than one use...)

A deep shade of red would look really nice on those nails to compliment the well maintained knuckle hair

You can always use the rest of the tube to style your hair. That should help the hair gel budget for a week or two

Construction advice AND fashion & beauty tips....you are truly a renaissance-man....

Thank you for the compliment on the knuckle hair, I was a bit self-conscious posting a hand photo as they were very dry and scaly this week....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.