New build in Vegas

Oh I can't wait ! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm going to see if he will let my boys sit in the tractor and dig a scoop or two.
Tomorrow I do the last step on my end and meet with the design committee for my HOA to get final approval then it's nothing but pool time [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So not that I would encourage this type of behavior but......They leave the keys in the equipment at night. My son and I may have done a lap around the yard and dug a scoop or two. Again, not that I would encourage such behavior. But my son hasn't stopped talking about it. I think that memory is burned into his 8 year old brain for life.

LOL!!!!
i have ALWAYS wanted to be a big equipment operator so when you said that the big kid came out in me. I just shared that with the wife and she rolled her eyes at me, I think she thinks I will break something.
not saying I'm going to do it or there will be any pictures but stay tuned :cool:

I am glad you offered to her! I have been know to be the one to find the keys and have fun on the machines! Hey I have a big open pasture to play in so no real worries :roll:

Kim:kim: There is a reason I have calluses on my hands even though I am a *girl* LOL

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Kim let's be honest here, it was Beach's fault. :stirpot:

It's ok, I'm used to being the one in trouble..;) I believe my mom almost used "trouble" as my middle name. I know many days, my wife thinks my name is "a-hole"..But, I digress!

I don't know if it's "standard" practice or not, but my PB had the plumbers put all lines under pressure, and left gauges on the pumps drain ports throughout the whole build. Mark the needle location and check the pressure multiple times a day when people are working on the pool. If a pipe were to be punctured/broken, you'll know right away, and can get it fixed. Seeing as how often those pipes are messed with, I sure felt better with a way to verify they were still sealed up, especially once they got covered with decking, and it becomes a pita to fix'em. (not to mention covered with rebound from shotcrete!)

LOL what you two don't know is I don't care WHO started! I will finish it and you will NOT like it! *said with my "teacher look" at both of you! :hug:

Beach it is funny, and not ha ha funny, that you should talk about putting the pipes under pressure! There is a build on here right now where they are seeing a lose of pressure in their pipes but is not sure if it due to temperature fluctuations or a leaky pipe :(

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.