Bronze Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
Tampa area, Florida
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
I bought 2 of these in 2014 to use in the pool and also take out to float behind the boat. They pretty much have lived outside in the Florida sun and salt air since then plus spent A LOT of time in the saltwater with the boat. They are awesome! I like to sit straight up and down but my husband likes to lounge back. These chairs do both. They are still holding up great. I can't tell you how many different float rafts/chairs/loungers we've been through. Especially on the boat. These are the only ones that have held up. I have been wanting to buy more all last year because everyone wants to sit on them, so we need extra for guests. They have been constantly out of stock on Amazon though. :(

Checked today and they are back in stock, so I ordered 2 more. Yeah!

Poolmaster 70742 Water Chair, 37 inch x 32 inch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0001ILKBE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_0L3LybAVTD7JH

There were 3 available now there is only 1 available. [emoji41]
Everyone should make sure to order Amazon things through Amazon Smile and select Troublefreepool (Creedmoor, NC) as their charity.

As of today they have received $5.25 in free money.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.