2017 Bleach Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just starting here.. Walmart Pool Essentials 10% for 3.64/gal

Bleach 121oz 8.25% is 2.94 [emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same Walmart here. Which is preferred? About same price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took the 3 bottles of 10% they had stocked and 7 of the bleach [emoji23][emoji23] they just don't have the stock for the 10% yet...

----------------------------------------------
Christina
~14,000gal 14x30 IG vinyl, Hayward DE4820 filter (everything else is too old to read lol), TF100 Test Kit, TFPC method

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
OMG

I just went to Leslie's and paid 4.75 for a 2 gallon twin pack of 10%. They bought out Nevada Pool Supplies and have taken over The Las Vegas Valley area. I hate that store !

Although that price seems fairly good after reading this

We're at 85 degrees this week :mad:

Did you notice what the datecode is?

I'll check. Thanks ! I forgot to look as I was in a hurry. And I'll report back.

Cause I put in a gallon 2 days and no reading at all today and I was wondering why as this never happened before. Maybe an older product there're trying to blow out. :grrrr:

I should know better because I always grab milk from the back, this store has no liquid bleach stacked up where I can see it, they keep it in the back and brought it to me. There's a lesson here I'm sure..

EDIT: please tell me this isn't a year old and I'm reading it wrong ??

Attachments

• IMG_1025.jpg
    IMG_1025.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,133
Last edited:
Just bought a twin pack at Walmart. The $3.22/g is about 14% cheaper per ounce than the $2.94 I've been paying at HEB for genetic 8.25%. Going back to stock up for the season next week. Date codes are 1st month of this year, hopefully they'll restock.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.