Sta-Rite SR400NA, No Temperature Readout

azvacs

Jan 18, 2017
gilbert
I have a Sta-Rite SR400NA pool heater that works perfectly except that i have no temperature readout. I'm just trying to determine if this is an issue with the Sta-Rite Control Board Enclosure, Membrane Panel Kit for Max-E-Therm, 77707-0013 or is an issue with the Control board.
HELP.

The membrane is not part of the display. The (LED) display is attached directly to the board. Do you have automation? If the heater works ok except for this, you could probably manage without replacing the board. If no automation, the only way to get the display back would be to replace the board. Unless of course you have a contact of someone that could possibly repair the board. There is the chance that this is a connection or solder joint that has failed. Could be a simple fix if you had the tools and found the connection problem.

The membrane is not part of the display. The (LED) display is attached directly to the board. Do you have automation? If the heater works ok except for this, you could probably manage without replacing the board. If no automation, the only way to get the display back would be to replace the board. Unless of course you have a contact of someone that could possibly repair the board. There is the chance that this is a connection or solder joint that has failed. Could be a simple fix if you had the tools and found the connection problem.

Any ideas on where to get that board?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.