Stenner Tank

dschribs

Mar 14, 2013
CT
Has anyone found a place that sells the Stenner 15 gal tanks at a reasonable price??

The cheapest I have found is like $120 which seems outrageous for what you get...

Or does anyone have any suggestions for a similar looking tank? I like the low profile look of the tank since I'll be hiding it behind some bushes. Also, it will be outside in full sun so it will need to be UV resistant.

I got a used 15 gallon barrel from a car wash for about $11 but it is the tall kind. I have been using it for a little over 2 years and it's holding up well. You my have to be a little creative on were to look.

I have several guys local that sale barrels on Craigslist. I wanted a 55 gallon and it was going to be $15. Ended up finding an empty one on the side of the interstate that actually has sodium hypochlorite printed on the top. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.