Owner/builder SoCal

I'm loving this thing. It works great! I was driving it around the pool like an RC car.

The older girls haven't gotten to play with it yet but I'm sure they'll like driving it

That's awesome. It's got great features and it's going to make keeping the pool clean a breeze.

Have fun coming up with a name. I suggest a rousing family discussion of the matter over a meal at Johnny Rockets.

Oh, and don't forget to try driving it at night with the blinking LED light in the front (does the M series have the LED light in the front?).

The temptation to make "pew, pew...PEW" laser gun noises is undeniable....

Instead of getting tangled around the barstools it went right up and over them. So for anyone curious we ran it for a few hours yesterday, it had no trouble getting up and staying on the waterline even by the spa and stools but it hiccups a little on figuring out the Baja step. I'm at work but maybe Mike has a different opinion since he's been playing with it

Yup, same here. It doesn't climb up. We put three pool returns on the back of the shelf. They have been doing a good job pushing everything down so far during normal filtering. I'm thinking a light brush every once in a while will keep it good. How many times a week should I run this robot?

Mike and I built and stained the bench next to the spa in the sunken bar. I'm going to polyurethane it today. I really love the color this came out its dark walnut by varathane
7a0e4b79542baa764ef43b68dd4bf6bf.jpg
f638429ff6c7700fd4cd54eef14f1a7d.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
815aa95a4cdd7eedb1665ea1796641dd.jpg
cda2f200caf24057acd7e9d8f4189b65.jpg

We finished the steps although everything now needs a good wash. We are held up on the deck because we had to order more boards. They'll be here on the 2nd and we can get going on it again. Mike and I put the trusses up on the patio cover and have been slowly getting close to roofing it.
7af88d99ad4f4c2e14689c68ba8aa4fb.jpg
6df779d6790883902b2772c16b5c84b6.jpg
777c4f0ad9fd7662e0a82885a1bb7567.jpg

WHITE? You got WHITE and have kids and a husband???????? You are BRAVE! LOL The only while allowed around here is socks :roll: cheap enough to throw away if/when needed.

That looks awesome! Is is a comfy as it looks? I love the pillow on the pretty bench!

Kim:kim:

I'm all for the cheap, clear vinyl covers...ya know, the kind that sticks to your skin when sweaty...then again I am Italian and I did grow up in NY so plastic furniture covers and "velvet" wall paper is kind of the norm for my fashion sense ??

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.