Infinity edge Florida Cypress/Moss/LeavesA

Aug 17, 2016
Florida
Anyone have a recommendation on a good pool robot that won't stick up out of the pool? My PB is against any type of vacuum like that because of the way it looks. I was always thinking of getting a Dolphin or one of those irobot type of robots.My pool has been full for less than 24 hours, and there is already stuff on the bottom of the pool, and i assume i won't be running the infinity edge pump 24/7, so some of it's going to settle.. Nevermind the trough, the trough already looks scary from just 3 days of filling!

Would need something compatible with the infinity edge, and something that
could be put into the trough as well.

I have a negative edge. I use a Dolphin s300i and love it. No issues with the negative edge, the cleaner won't topple over.

Cool. I was thinking of the triton plus. My edge is like 38 feet long. However a problem I may be having is the swim up bar stools... I wonder if it would get stuck in there. I would probably have to figure some way to block the cord from getting stuck I'm there. I would probably just start the bot on that corner

I dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.