New pool first time owner Tampa Fl

WOW! That looks awesome! Now you get to bond with it! aka watering it. This helps slow down the curing and slow down the cracking. Some cracking is normal so don't worry about it unless you can fit your whole hand in it.

This is when I ask if you have a test kit yet. The PB might be providing one. Please him which one and share it with us so can fill in the holes. If you want the best test kit out there go to the link in my siggy below for the link to the TF-100. I like it the best because it has more of the regents for the tests we do daily.

Here are some links I put together for new pool owners. It is a LOT of info. so take your time reading it and rereading it. It will all start to make sense once you start using it.

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

Day 9 of construction. Plumbing and electrical completed today. Not much to show picturewise. The pad the PB provided is pretty small and seems to be styrofoam coated in a thick plastic. How long could this possibly last in the elements? Will most likely upgrade that in the future.

Decided to add another 400sqft of decking which the PB was more than willing to do. Tile and coping have been dropped off at the house too. Assuming that will be the next phase of construction. After that the paver deck (I hope) even though it's been a quick build, I'm over the dirt in the yard. Another two weeks or so and the pool should be complete.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.