New Build - Frisco, TX

YES it is okay. I just wanted to say that first to ease your mind. I DO understand why you were worried. I was too the first time someone needed to have it done. Now I know it is okay.

Now to explain how I know it is. We have had several builds where they forgot a step here, needed to raise the bottom there (so Dad could stand at the bottom of the slide and catch the littles. How cute is that?), added to a sun shelf, etc. The plaster will make sure it stays together and looks pretty!

I am VERY thankful for your PB and him saying "We will take care of it"! If you have read many build threads you will see that does not happen often. You found a good one. (now a great one would not have made the mistakes but....)

Kim:kim:

More good progress today.

Coping and the back wall with sheer descents were finished today, can't wait to see the stone work when it's not covered in a thick layer of dust.

The steps up to our new patio are starting to take shape as well.

Thanks, R

bw1.jpgc1.jpgs2.jpgs1.jpg

Those steps look like they will provide tons of ad hoc seating.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That's not right. What are you going to do tomorrow for an encore? Test your source water AND have the pipes painted? And I see a bonus vacation puck feeder...

It is fun. I still enjoy testing. I hope you splurged for the Speedstir! It's magical.

WHAT a day at your house!!! What fun you will have!

I can see you two now-------"that is 7.2." "No it is not. It is 7.4"........it is fun and easy. The first few times will take a little longer but after a while it will be much faster.

I wrote my fill water results down on the cover of my test notebook. That helps me know what I need to do when I have to use the hose to add water.

Don't bother testing your CYA as that has to be added.

WHAT a day at your house!!! What fun you will have!

I can see you two now-------"that is 7.2." "No it is not. It is 7.4"........it is fun and easy. The first few times will take a little longer but after a while it will be much faster.

I wrote my fill water results down on the cover of my test notebook. That helps me know what I need to do when I have to use the hose to add water.

Don't bother testing your CYA as that has to be added.

I remember reading on some other posts that you use a white plastic plate to help with looking at the colors of the tests, couldn't find one.... So I bought a small cheap white cutting board lol. Pool notebook- check, cute wide brimmed floppy hat- check ;).
Thanks,
D

I remember reading on some other posts that you use a white plastic plate to help with looking at the colors of the tests, couldn't find one.... So I bought a small cheap white cutting board lol. Pool notebook- check, cute wide brimmed floppy hat- check ;).
Thanks,
D

You post something like this^^^^^^^^^^^ and do NOT post pictures??? Bad D! I am going to sic Hunter on you! LOL Bonus points for a pic of the cute hat ON Hunter LOL (he many never forgive Aunti Kim but........)

I tired white paper plates but they kept getting wet LOL. I get most of my "pool tools" at the Dollar Store! Good job on the cheap white cutting board! SCORE! Do you find it makes it easier to help match the colors? I am always curious if others find it helpful.

One day Santa will get me a Speed stir :santa:

You post something like this^^^^^^^^^^^ and do NOT post pictures??? Bad D! I am going to sic Hunter on you! LOL Bonus points for a pic of the cute hat ON Hunter LOL (he many never forgive Aunti Kim but........)

I tried for bonus points and..... No luck there!! As soon as I got the hat near him he took off running lol!!
We plan on testing our fill water today :)

D

LOL on the running from you with the hat in hand! That is like me trying to take a picture of Bullet with a Christmas head band. Nope not going to happen! LOL

I will be waiting to see your test results. Have fun and make sure to ask any questions or bring up any concerns you have.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.