Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Cannot Stay Signed In

1. Back To Top    #1

Cannot Stay Signed In

I'm having an issue of being able to stay signed in. Ive tried from all different locations on TFP. I even clicked on the"Log me on automatically each visit" options and it still doesnt work. As soon as I log in and then click on any link within TFP, it immediatly logs me out and then I have to sign back in on the actual post I want to see pictures or to be able to post. Its kinda getting annoying, Any fix for this? I'm using IE8 I believe. and Windows Vista. I have it set to accept all cookies and my IE security is set at medium.
    16ft wide x 32 ft long 4.5 deep shallow end with slant straight to deep end of 6.5ft, there is no flat shallow end, Est 20,000 gal. Pump, Hayward Pro Series 300lb Sand Filter, Laars Lite 2 Gas Heater, The BBB Method, TF-100 Test Kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Cannot Stay Signed In

The only thing i could say is to delete the cookies and start again.. That has always worked for me in the past.
    17000 Gallons (16x32) Vinyl In Ground Pool
    Sand Filter
    Install "Finish Date" July 30 2014"
    Propane heater installed.. Used for 1 day.
    City Water.

3. Back To Top    #3

I'm far from a computer geek,but your clicking on the "remember me" in the log in box aren't you?
    Lynn

16x38 FG, 20,400G, 1HP/2sp Tristar pump, Hayward 425sq ft cart. filter, Pro Logic4, SWCG, 3 returns, 2 main drains, 1 skimmer, 4 Pentair deck jets, Hayward Phantom pressure cleaner/booster pump, TF-100 of course :-)orthofish-s-pool-build-finally-t13179.html

4. Back To Top    #4

LOL yes i'm definatley clicking remember me. Ill try deleting all cookies and trying it again. Will let you know if it works.
    16ft wide x 32 ft long 4.5 deep shallow end with slant straight to deep end of 6.5ft, there is no flat shallow end, Est 20,000 gal. Pump, Hayward Pro Series 300lb Sand Filter, Laars Lite 2 Gas Heater, The BBB Method, TF-100 Test Kit.

5. Back To Top    #5

Nope, didnt work

6. Back To Top    #6

Make sure you are using www.troublefreepool.com as the domain name.

Check to see if you are running any third party security suites that provide some kind of web access security. Some of them block the use of cookies separately from IE's cookie setting.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School