Semi in ground pool choices

Hey everyone,
I'm trying to choose which pool to get to be buried 30" or so in the ground. I was first sold on the radiant but was also throwing around the shark line oasis or aqua sport. Both aluminum slotted walls. I'm starting to go away from the radiant only because I can save so much money I can do a new bathroom (or 2 ). What does everyone think about the sharkline or aqua sport for burial? Pics would be great also. Looking at 18x32

I'm currently planning for a round semi-inground, and although I don't have firsthand knowledge, I can suggest a couple other options. One would be the Sharkline Matrix pool, which seems to be well-reviewed around here. Another option I found is the Saltwater 8000 pool from PoolFactory. I've read a few good reviews on that one as well. One thing you might also consider is warranty coverage for burial and saltwater (if you're going that route as well). If I'm not mistaken, any level of burial on a Sharkline will void its warranty, although I think they are covered for SWG. The Saltwater 8000 pool is warrantied for both. Food for thought.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.