Above Ground Pool Wall Problem

Aug 27, 2016
Syracuse
I don't know if this is a stupid question and I'm sorry in advance if it is. We have a 24' round above ground pool that was installed in July of 2014. We live in central NY were winters can get cold and snowy. The problem is that we can hear the steel creaking around the pool. It is especially noticeable when there are people swimming. When a rush of water hits one of the walls the steel creaks and then settles.Is this something we should get checked out or is this normal? Is it just settling?

Really not enough to hazard a guess I think. Are the top rails all level within an inch? Any posts sinking? Sides pulling away from any uprights any where and scraping occasionally? Any top rails or channels loose?

Really not enough to hazard a guess I think. Are the top rails all level within an inch? Any posts sinking? Sides pulling away from any uprights any where and scraping occasionally? Any top rails or channels loose?

Agree. Check everything.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.