Pool math calculator - can I get this in Excel for data logging and trending ?

Aug 14, 2016
Jacksonville, Florida
Hello Everyone,

Is there a chance of getting the pool math calculator in excel format so that I can utilize a computer or human machine interface for data logging / trending? Or even provide the calculations? If I am away for a couple days, my wife can then input the data from the test kit into her phone or Ipad, and my system will either email her the correct chemical(s) to put into the pool, or display it on the remote HMI viewer. I'm working on a hygrometer network for automatic garden watering and precise soil moisture (Florida is a tough gardening state, but I've been successful this year), so putting my pool care information on some different screens would be nice. Eventually, I will have everything from exact energy usage to air handler filter replacement alarms on the display. We already want a larger/better pool, and after learning the details, will be building an IG, hopefully by next year. Anyway, this site is truly amazing, and recommend to people every time I'm buying chlorine from the "pool store experts".

P.S. The last time I had my water tested, the "professional tester" just squeezed the drops so fast into the beaker, that there is absolutely no possible chance of proper testing chemical level, nor test accuracy.

Thanks in advance,

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.