Add a 1/2 inches hose for feet washing ?

Zekevz

Mar 17, 2016
Longueuil
Hi,

I was thinking of adding a 1/2 garden hose tapped (with a Tee) in my pool plumbing return hose. I want to use this hose to add a feet cleaning station on the first step of my deck the stair (that would be filled with pebbles fro draining).

Do you think its a good idea or to dangerous to drain the pool (in case the kids find a way to leave the hose open). This would avoid me to dig a trench to add a real water hose close to the pool.

Thanks for any suggestion ?

I did this very thing. I leave the valve open all the time and just hang the hose back into the pool next to the ladder. You can put a sprayer nozzle on the end that shuts off when you're not squeezing it if you're worried about someone leaving it out and draining the pool.

WP_20160417_18_12_34_Pro_zpscsevv5sq.jpg

The small tee to the right is for the footwash hose. The one to the left and over the wall is for my Intex robot.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.