ally5479

Hello everyone, I joined this site a while back but never posted, so this is my first. I have a dilemma on my hands. I bought a new pool 18'x52" this year and had to rework my ground because my last one was 16'x48". I am on a slope with the old pool and was hoping to correct that with the new one. I thought I had it level and filled it only to see I was 4" off. I came to this site to see your advice for others. Needless to say I drained my pool, dug out one side, dug out the low side about to the solid ground and installed brick squares. I have a gorilla pad and vinyl under the pool. Put two inches of water in pool and it was a little off but not bad so I filled it up again. My pool is a square off, have a low side and high side. My two poles Pic #1&#2 are leaning somewhat toward the back. However, the pole in pic #2 has not moved away from the deck. I am 65 years old and pretty much have had to install this by myself, so I would really hate to have to drain this pool again. This is a salt pool and all my numbers are great! Would love to get your opinions. Happy 4th and have a very blessed day!

Attachments

• 3- 2 is stretching plastic.jpg
    3- 2 is stretching plastic.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 13
  • 4 oposite side of  pic 1 - 2.jpg
    4 oposite side of pic 1 - 2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 6 left side view.jpg
    6 left side view.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 7 back of pool.jpg
    7 back of pool.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 13
That does not look safe at all. I am so sorry, I know that the work you put in is exhausting. Some of those poles into the tees look very scary to me. I have a 15 x 48" intex, the blue with the white poles. What we could be seeing, however, is the feet need to be kicked out a bit. I don't know if they will move with all the water in the pool. As I was filling mine, I had to constantly adjust the poles.Hopefully, a ultraframe owner will chime in.If you don't see an answer sone, repost with, " need an answer from an intex ultraframe owner". Good luck! As other posters have stated, no more than 1" max out of level for peace of mind.