Cloudy Water

Signature updated..picture attached

Now to get to the store to exchange the kit and get the add-on..and bleach

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and yes the pool isn't to the fill line...on that side...we have a slight deep end and I didn't want to over fill it.

Attachments

• 20160625_091756.jpg
    20160625_091756.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 98
Yea but since the receipt is MIA I don't think I can get a full refund so I was going to exchange. Also I like instant gratification and if I get the kit today I can start tonight and maybe it will clear by next weekend..maybe. We are planning a bbq and of course the pool will be the main attraction.

- - - Updated - - -

Had I been days earlier I would've bought through the spinner :-(

- - - Updated - - -

Sponser

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So much to my dismay they don't have the kit in the store. The guy was very nice and let me return everything anyway so looks like I will be getting one online and waiting..Grrrr. but I was thinking ingredients about it and 20ppm of chlorine won't damage my liner?

- - - Updated - - -

Not ingredients*

Hate autocorrect.

Good..it's easier to go to Walmart here vs driving to the pool store. Plus I work right next to our walmart :) lol

The pool isn't looking too bad today. Here is another pic or two..just did another round of vacuuming and 2nd filter change/clean today.

Attachments

• 20160626_175242.jpg
    20160626_175242.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 75
  • 20160626_175141.jpg
    20160626_175141.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 76

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.