Multiport Valve repair help

Jun 22, 2015
New Jersey
I have two leaks on the side of the multiport valve that needs attention. But I'm not sure if I can do this myself or if I have to call a repairman. I've tried searching online for the side part but it looks nothing like the part I need. I have attached pictures. The leak is coming from the the black rubber part coming off the multiport valve. It seems it is slowly degrading and one of them has a tiny hole in which I used piping thread and electric tape to prevent the water from squirting all over the place. Seems pretty straight forward in that I loosen the black piece change the rubber piece and reattach everything. But the problem is I cannot find this piece anywhere. Is this a pretty straight forward simple repair or do I need to call a repair man. I have no experience in piping but I'm a quick learner any help would be appreciated.20160613_202434.jpg20160530_105946.jpg

Ok I was able to locate the part and it seems pretty straight forward to replace. For anyone having a similar problem I listed the part below. I appreciate the help from those who tried to help.

[h=1]CMP Pump Union, Threaded 2" MPT x 2" Slip - CPVC[/h]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.