Intex Ultraframe and cement slab

Jun 8, 2015
FRESNO, CA
I am hoping either someone has had this issue and can offer some advise, tips , solutions... please!
We have a 18' Intex Ultraframe pool that worked perfectly last summer..... well, we moved and so I went to install the pool yesterday on the concrete slab there. Everything was going great until water was filling and I noticed that by the time it got to the filter intakes that the waterline was 4" lower on one side. Apparently there is a grade in the cement that you don't even notice!!.... until you install a pool and fill with water. So... now what do I do? Can it still be used? pool looks absolutely normal.... if it wasn't for the internal waterline :-(..... or what plan of action to take? thank you in advance.... I am pretty bummed out and feel defeated.

4" It's to risky, don't used, I think you need to drain... Sorry, but there is a solution for that..

You can raise that level making a frame using 2x4, and leveling with sand, there was a post about the same thing not long ago..

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.