Pet Pictures

The Mermaid Queen said:
Lulu, that's the best breed of dog: INVISIBLE!

;)

Easiest to clean up after too!

Here are my weenies...

This is Rocky, he's a long haired chocolate dachshund, 18 months old>> He likes to swim, but hates getting water in his ears!
312kart.jpg

This is Rosie, she's a smooth red dachshund, 6 yrs old>>Only likes the pool as a beverage
61lw9ds.jpg

This is Felicia, she's a smooth red dachshund, 9 yrs old>>She likes spa nights, she sits on the steps if we turn off those annoying bubbles!
4pz0chz.jpg

If we're showing puppies, I'll have to show off Rosie and Rocky's babies. She had 4 long haired chocolates and 1 short haired cream. They were born on 7/3, so they're 11 weeks now. We're down to 2 long haired chocolate females.

This was about a month ago...
4mi7xnc.jpg

4qfuqdh.jpg

This was the other day...
6c4cd1w.jpg

Don't think she will grow out of it, becuase mine are 7 and 9 (goldens though) and they chew on everything - leg of the table, fence in the yard, socks, shoes (sometimes while your wearing them :shock:) couch legs, door knobs, bed skirts, christmas trees, christmas presents, car tires (dont ask because i dont know eather) grass, baby bottles, empty pepsi bottles. Just to name a few .

Vince, funny you mention that. I have owned labs all my life. Very familiar with the chew factor. One funny story I can offer is: One of my labs (Shasta- Black female), chewed the break lines off of my truck. I pulled out of the garage and started down the road as usual only to run a stop sign and plow into a bunch of bushes to get stopped. Pedal went to the floor and never rebounded. Gotta love them animals..... :twisted:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
divnkd101 said:
Vince, funny you mention that. I have owned labs all my life. Very familiar with the chew factor. One funny story I can offer is: One of my labs (Shasta- Black female), chewed the break lines off of my truck. I pulled out of the garage and started down the road as usual only to run a stop sign and plow into a bunch of bushes to get stopped. Pedal went to the floor and never rebounded. Gotta love them animals..... :twisted:

WOAH, atlest it was bushes and not the interstate guard rails.

i think the worst thing my dogs have gotten is a phone and some how they diales 911 or somthing close.

we went out to dinner, i left the cordless phone on the table, they picked it up and started chewing on it i guess, but when we came home there were 6 aquad cars in our driveway and front yard. then we found the phone in the back yard as we had a dog door then. boy was that a fun police report. i was not fined but had to promise to keep phones out of the reach of the dogs. LOL

Shabado, 10 month old German Sheppard/Lab? Rescue brought home at almost 7 months of age. 40 pounds of skinny when we got her, almost 70 lbs now. Enjoys sliding on the ice on the pool (under snow now) but hasn't formally been introduced to the swimming part of the pool yet. It was too cold in September when she came home with us really.

Attachments

• shabado.jpg
    shabado.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 273
  • Shabado1.jpg
    Shabado1.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 274
Here are some pics of my Maggie:

[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/al...207/ProffesorDTC/Maggie/Dogloosmall.jpg[/img]

You can see in pic#2 that she has her own way of 'keeping track' of both upstairs and down (she can see ~3/4 of the first floor from where she is, while having the upstairs 'covered' 8) :cop:

happy lookin doggy, mine favor the couch or the middle of the kitchen ( right where you need to be). LOL

gunna get a little fluff ball preety soon, sebastin will have another puppy to play with :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.