New home and pool, and left over gaskets / parts when de-winterizing?

Hi, I am new to the forum and plan to be an active user. Appreciate the help in advance.

I purchased the home last year (first pool), and had a company come and winterize it (I am in Utah, so cold winters). They disconnected quite a few things (plugs in heater and line to filter, pump, etc) and when I go to put the pieces back together, there are several parts that I can't find a home for. The companies are insanely busy right now, and are weeks out. I'd like to get it started up on my own if I can. It looks like the pump was disconnected from the filter, and then the basket was disconnected from the main lines (apologize if my terminology is off). I dont see any other pipes disconnected. They did plug the filter basket off the pool (assuming so that they could drain water out of the piping). A few pictures of what I have.

The first shows the leftover pieces I have, the second and third show the pump assembly going to/from the filter/heater and pool. Any Ideas what they could go to? Or any thoughts/suggestions on what I should do as I reconnect the equipment?

20160526_195249.jpg20160526_195338.jpg20160526_195349.jpg

The first one looks like a washer that may have come from an old expandable winterizing plug. The second one may be the gasket that goes in the union that is disconnected. The third one I am not sure. The fourth one is a leftover jamb nut for a Romex clamp. The last one is some sort of thread in cap to close off a pipe

The first one looks like a washer that may have come from an old expandable winterizing plug. The second one may be the gasket that goes in the union that is disconnected. The third one I am not sure. The fourth one is a leftover jamb nut for a Romex clamp. The last one is some sort of thread in cap to close off a pipe
The third looks like an insulated bushing that fits inside electrical conduit ends.

EMT-Connector-with-Insulated-Bushing.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.