Replacement Hose - Zodiac T5 Duo?

FlyAU98

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 6, 2014
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
The hose for the Zodiac T5 Duo (that came with the house/pool when I bought it) is starting to show some deterioration from the sun/water. Its still working fine, but I thought I'd look into replacing it before it went bad...

Then I discovered how expensive the hose sections seem to be. I haven't checked locally yet (the Leslie's web site says $25/section and I need 10), but I assume the range of prices I see online are indicative.

So far it appears this hose will be at least $145 (assuming the MX8 hose works) and possibly as much as $250.

At $250 I could just buy a new T5 with a new leaf canister, hose and all.

Am I missing a more reasonable alternative? I'd actually prefer a single section hose...not all these click-together sections.

Vacuum hose is much cheaper than that. Usually can get 30 foot length for about 30 dollars. How you would integrate it with the cleaner and if it would balance the cleaner correctly would be the only issue because of the coupling mechanism to your wall attachment and the cleaner itself.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.