Jandy Zodiac LED pool CPHVLEDS color changing lights

maggs

May 2, 2016
Freehold
Do yourself a favor and DON'T waste your money. Read reviews. They have only a 1 year warranty on them for a reason, they die after a few years!
[FONT=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]LED's are supposed to last a lifetime. My last pool had typical non led old lights and every 6 years I changed a light bulb, the pool was 25 years old and lights worked great. Wish I stuck with that concept. [/FONT] 1 dead within 2 years and Jandy/Zodiac won't do anything other than say it's only a 1 year warranty. Pool light #2 dead in year 3 open. My friend had same issue and she had all 3 of hers die within 4 years..and then the replacement ones both died that she got in less than 2 years. Honestly we barely used the lights so it's really sad. and we used different electricians. Jandy/Zodiac has nothing but excuses for their equipment these days.

But I will say, when they did work, they looked spectacular and I loved the light show. Again, that was for the bare minimum time frame they worked. I will NEVER buy from Jandy/Zodiac again after getting no where with their support. Yes, I did contact support and all I got back is they only had a 1 year warranty.

Jandy or Zodiac is not warranting them. If you even think this is wrong, tell them if they stand by their product so much, then make it a 10 year or at least 5 year warranty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.