Doughboy powerpak pump leaking

I would open it up and change the shaft seal and inspect the o-rings. If the o-rings are squared or flat, and not round, they need to be replaced. Make sure to lube them with some magic lube or a similar Teflon lubricant and not Vaseline. When you lube them, just put on enough to make them shiny, no need to over do it and waste lube.

Don't be afraid to do it, it's very simple!

Okay so we have had our new doughboy pump running for over a month and is still leaking! You would think doughboy would do something about this! we have just concluded that it is going to leak out of those holes!

Mine does not seem to be letting out water anymore, but it could be because the 100 degree plus temps are drying up the water before it hits the board. It is cooler today(86), with clouds and an unsuccessful attempt at rain resulting in extreme humidity, so I will try to check in the morning and see if there is water on the corners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.