The Estimates Are In - What Kind of Cover To Buy?

off2theocean

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 17, 2014
North Carolina
Hey all,

I am going to pull the trigger and get a new mesh safety cover for our pool. I am going to send in our old cover (Century brand - not made any more for custom shape) to use as a template so I can use the existing anchors. I have gotten quotes for the brands that offer this service and have listed them below. I have taken Loop Loc off the list since it is too far over budget.

Any manufacturers have advantages? Also, the shipping charges could be a factor as I haven't researched what the costs would be.

I've listed the quotes below. Any opinions would be helpful. Thanks.

Arctic Armor - Made in Canada, but they don't cover inbound shipping
Safety Mesh 2 year full, 12 year prorated
$1892.81

Super Mesh 2 year full, 20 year prorated
$2190.89

Meyco - Made in South Carolina, but they don't cover inbound shipping
Safety Mesh 2 year full, 12 year prorated
$2362.88

Anchor - Safety Mesh 2 year full, 12 year prorated. This price includes inbound shipping
$2451.40

Rayner - Safety Mesh 3 year full, 30 year prorated. This price includes inbound shipping
$2530.89

Just by warranty, I would go with 3 year and 30 year... The more they stand behind the product the better, with that said, if the company goes out of business your warranty is gone

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.