New stains after getting my mesquite tree cut down

Aug 15, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Today I had my messy mesquite tree beside my pool cut down while I was at work. Tonight there are numerous stains on the plaster on the ledge near where the tree was, and on the bottom of the pool. It looks like rust stains. Could they have used some rusty shovels to get some tree branches out of the pool? I will pay them tomorrow when they come over for the check, and will ask what happened. I'm glad the tree is gone but didn't expect this. The company is bonded. I have never experienced anything like this since I am a newbie, and have learned how to do everything from you all. Thanks so much for all the info on how to easily keep my pool clean! Can't wait until the water's warm enough to get in!

:wave: Welcome to TFP!

Don't know about the stains, that is odd. I cut down a huge mesquite tree right next to the pool also, but that was when the original plaster was really bad and I did not notice anything like that.

Sounds like you need solar pool heaters, we have been swimming over a month ;)

Yes I do! It wouldn't take much for my tiny pool. I think I will do that right now! Thanks! That mesquite filled my up my filters-ugh! Next comes artificial turf so no more grass and dirt in the pool. I hear that can get pretty hot though. I'll have to hang shade sails and get some big umbrellas. Oops, there goes my solar heat.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.