Splash pool

Mr.B

Apr 26, 2016
Rome/Ga
Are there any splash pool owners on this forum? I am looking for a new pool cleaner but not the type that came with the splash Superpool. I don't know if any other will work on my pool. I also would like to abb a fountain to the pool.I have had this pool for years and no problems.

Any small suction side cleaner designed for above ground pools will work. It's only a matter of your pumping system to be able to provide enough suction to the unit, assuming you're going with a suction cleaner like the Pentair AutoVac that comes standard as an accessory for Splash Superpools. Is there a reason you don't like the AutoVac? If there is, likely some of the options from Hayward would work for your pool as well. See them here: Cleaners | Above Ground Pool Cleaners - Hayward Pool Products Pentair also has the Kreepy Krauly which is a different style cleaner than the AutoVac.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.