Pool finish and need your advise....thks

Pooldv great link thank you. I was using the equipment above (Hayward 40K AQUA RITE 940 SALT SYSTEM #GLX-CELL-15) plus the silver/cooper but now I am not sure at all if i should even consider. As you can see I am a first time pool builder. lol I assume I should just stick with this and forget about the silver/cooper. I will read up more on it. Thank you again.

Pool School - Salt Water Chlorine Generators

Here is a link to help you with the SWG.

Do I see an outside of the pool opening for the grotto? And a SLIDE!!! What a fun pool that will be!!!

Go to the home page of TFP............look over to the left hand side..........see "table of contents"? There all kinds of links in there. I bet you will learn a LOT in there.

If you have ANY questions or just want to check on something PLEASE ask. We LOVE to help!

Kim

YES, inside jets, slide, water fall entry, slide, inside pool and outside entry. The grotto is as expensive as the pool but I want a grandchildren magnet. Will be happy to send pics. Calling for first inspection on Monday or Tuesday. Projected time of completion is 6 months. Worried about Rico Rock work to be honest. Should i be getting emails when you all reply to my post?

I'd definitely go with the multi cell filter. Yes it will take longer to clean, more than a one filter cartridge but you'll clean it a lot less often. I have 4 cartridges and while it takes 45 min to clean properly I only need to do it twice a season (May - Sept by me). Just a comment on the copper. Regardless of what you use you need to spend the time each day to maintain the pool (as you probably anticipate) and copper doesn't mean no chlorine. It's not as bad a people make it out to be. People who don't care for copper properly won't care for chlorine properly. That is not a statement in favor of copper products just a pattern I've noticed over time. PS I'm guilty of not spending the time each day and when my pool turned cloudy it wasn't chlorines's fault, haha.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you for taking the time. I will monitor closely but after what I have read and your precious input i will pass on this copper treatment. Do you have any input or anyone here with experience I dont have on the pool bar stools? There is not much on the net from what i have found. Thank you always guys for your time and advise.

Thk u for taking the time. I will monitor closely but after what I have read and your precious input i will pass on this copper treatment. Do you have any input or anyone here with experience I dont have on the pool bar stools? There is not much on the net from what i have found. Thank you always guys for your time and advise.

There are quite a few people here who have built those stools in their pools... hopefully one comes around and gives you an answer :) Welcome to the forum!

Hi

I been looking and seems to me 42" to 48" of water with a 36" pedestal at 48", this is what I am thinking to do right now but my water depth at that area is 4.5 to 5" so i have to figure that out. Maybe raise where the stool are at to 48" with 12" away from pool wall? How much of a base do I need for the pedestals? 4'? Thank you

Hi

I been looking and seems to me 42" to 48" of water with a 36" pedestal at 48", this is what I am thinking to do right now but my water depth at that area is 4.5 to 5" so i have to figure that out. Maybe raise where the stool are at to 48" with 12" away from pool wall? How much of a base do I need for the pedestals? 4'? Thank you

Also anyone has info on NPT jewelscape issues? Now the pool contractor tells me it not that good? We were really set on doing all the finish in this glass product. Thank you

I looked at the jewelscapes but it was a little more than I wanted to spend. If I remember it correctly came with the life limited lifetime warranty from npt. But that's with a certified applier. I have the quartzscapes by them and love it. I would suggest if you have a local warehouse going there and talking to someone about the jewelscapes there. That's what we did. We looked at all the finishes they have. You can also go with quartzscapes and add some jewelscapes to it for bling.

I looked at the jewelscapes but it was a little more than I wanted to spend. If I remember it correctly came with the life limited lifetime warranty from npt. But that's with a certified applier. I have the quartzscapes by them and love it. I would suggest if you have a local warehouse going there and talking to someone about the jewelscapes there. That's what we did. We looked at all the finishes they have. You can also go with quartzscapes and add some jewelscapes to it for bling.

THANK YOU for the time and advise. I will do that. Maybe other have a more recent experience which is invaluable info :)

Thk u Moove I pm. Good idea. .......My pool contractor has my sunshelf at 10", is 16" or 18" too deep for toddlers? Thank you, please pm me if you reply I am not getting emails notification. Can a moderator help me on this I thought I sent all for email notice? What do you guys need me to send you and I will post pics, I also imported some marble stone from China to match the grotto look, I will post pics soon on the material and hope it comes hot like I thk it will. I rolled the dice on this, since the thickness is not rectified so I guess what need a mud install which is more money but save tons on the material which I personally picked in China. I have a lighting showroom and import lighting from there and took advantage to pick this out.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.