Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool with Test Results

1. Back To Top    #1

New Pool with Test Results

Hello everyone! Just open the new pool Saturday and here are the first test results from TFP100.

FC-5
    CC-0
    TC-5
    PH-7.2
    TA-80
    CH-180
    CYA-0
    Salt-3200

I am going to add more Calcium Chloride to bring the CH up a littel more because I have plaster steps and a swim out so I believe I want it a little higher. I did add 12 lbs of Stabilizer and will test at the end of the week and I did put it in a sock!. Anything I am missing? Thanks and this is a vinyl pool and I will go back and put that in my sig.
    18X38 Grecian 26000 gallon In Ground Vinyl. Goldline AuqaRite SWG with a 1.5 HP Pentair Pump. Triton 2 Sand Filter Two main drains with 4 main returns with 2 more returns on the swimout and two skimmers. Polaris 380

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Pool with Test Results

Nope....Looks good and sounds like a great plan. Excellent!
    Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner
    http://www.PerfectlyClearPoolService.com

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: New Pool with Test Results

Thanks FPM! The two months of Pool School really helped while they were building the pool!
    18X38 Grecian 26000 gallon In Ground Vinyl. Goldline AuqaRite SWG with a 1.5 HP Pentair Pump. Triton 2 Sand Filter Two main drains with 4 main returns with 2 more returns on the swimout and two skimmers. Polaris 380