Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Congrats to Sean!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Congrats to Sean!!

OK...over 700 (780 as of right now) registered users! Way to go!!

I have to say this is one of the best $20 I've ever spent...I can honestly say I've saved hundreds from the pool store off of this site and the pool forum this was formed off of...Not to mention some of the great ideas from others sharing their wonderful backyards!! Thanks to everyone involved!

Hats off to Sean, thanks for getting and keeping this going!!

-Thomas
    My pool works thanks to TFP

Please support the site! pages/supporters/

It's cheaper than your first trip to the pool store!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Thomas, can you believe the number of users has doubled since you made this post?!?!

While I do have to admit that running this site does take a fair amount of time, it's been so great to see such an enthusiastic response.

I can't wait to see where we are this time next year!
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

3. Back To Top    #3

Looks like it's triple now!

Way to go! I know you've helped a great number of people since you started this forum (myself included) I've tried to force every pool owner I know to at least visit

And make sure to thank your wife for letting you take the time to keep it maintained (I know our mods help a lot too! Thanks to all of them )

-Thomas

4. Back To Top    #4
    Thanks! BTW, even if your friends are not the forum type, they can still sign up for the newsletter!

You are right about the mods. They are doing most of the real work!
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanB
    You are right about the mods. They are doing most of the real work!
    I don't remember any of us staying up all night working on the forum. Everybody has behaved so well the last month or two, we don't even have anything to talk about in the mod forum.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

6. Back To Top    #6

Over 3000 users!

Way to go, thanks for keeping it going!!

7. Back To Top    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by uwimage
    Over 3000 users!

Way to go, thanks for keeping it going!!
    Thank you!

We are here to stay.

That's the committment I made when I started this site, that if people would take the time to join and post, that I would keep the site running as best I can. You've done your part and I'm going to do mine. BTW, I've purchased the rights to the domain name for the next 9 years!
    TFP Founder

8. Back To Top    #8
    What, you mean us Mods are actually do some work?

9. Back To Top    #9

Re: Congrats to Sean!!

Just wondering with the stores listed in the donation support packages.... even those the website address has 'pool' in it, would these sights also be useful for hot tub/spa owners? Sorry I am an absolute newbie and here to learn as much as possible!!!! Thanks
    "Sometimes you have to look reality in the eyes and deny it." --Unknown

2003 Marquis Reward 6 person spa/320 gallons/2 filters/ozonator (unknown if it still works, the ozonator that is.)

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by SpaMedic21
    Just wondering with the stores listed in the donation support packages.... even those the website address has 'pool' in it, would these sights also be useful for hot tub/spa owners? Sorry I am an absolute newbie and here to learn as much as possible!!!! Thanks
    Sure...most of those retailers sell products for both pools and spas.
    TFP Founder

11. Back To Top    #11

Worth every penny. Just donated 30.00. I have visited many forums and mod on several. Keeping them running isn't free. It is important to show your appreciation by helping keep them around. Thanks for the site.

Mike
    Kidney shaped ~ 10000 gallon Ig Plaster pool with pool cage. 120sf Cartridge filter. Pentair WhisperFlo WFDS-26, 230 Volt, 7.8/3.0 Amp, 1-1/2 Horsepower 2 speed pump, Solar panels on the roof. Heliotrope HelioMatic 4000D solar controller.

12. Back To Top    #12

Only my second day here and I am so impressed i just became a LIFETIME MEMBER. Ordering a test kit as soon as I click SEND on this message.

Cheers
    Southern Ontario. Concrete Lazy L shape pool painted in 2005 with 2 part epoxy paint ,42 x 20 , 2.5 ft deep in shallow end , 8 ft in deep end, with what i calculate as an average depth of 6 to 6.5 ft. or approx 38300 Gal. 1HP pump , Hayward sand filter model S-220T rated at 2.64 ft.2 , 52 GPM , Intellichlor IC40 CG