- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Kim. Actually, happy week. LOL. Been trying to get these photos uploaded for a while. Steel and plumbing should be done tomorrow. Electric scheduled for Tuesday. Hopefully I can call in for inspection on Wednesday!

Thanks for the tech support, Tex! The mountains never get old....18 years since I moved here and they seem to look different everyday.

Anyone have any experience with the Paramount spa jet packs. My subs seem to be having trouble figuring out what they are doing...

http://s1156.photobucket.com/user/asianimports1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160417_133549_001_zpswmqkyeya.jpg.html]
20160417_133549_001_zpswmqkyeya.jpg
[/URL]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Figured I would catch up on some photos for anyone following....it's been about 8 weeks since breaking ground. Decided to go with a mini pebble plaster. Wanting a dark blue water but not liking the gray color when the water is shallow. Decided last minute to cover the wet deck in flagstone to avoid the look. Also going to go with a different blue pebble in the spa as it isn't very deep. Not sure how it's going to look. Scheduled for plaster on may 9. Project is coming to a close soon. Any recommendations on sealing the Travertine pavers...or not sealing them? Using the SWCG so don't want any erosion.

Wow that's looking great!

I would go ahead and seal them - It's a small price to pay to help protect a large purchase.

I've read about high quality Travertine being fine without sealing, and I've read about lower quality Travertine eroding even with sealant.

But it won't hurt to or cost much.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for the nice comments everyone! We're hoping it all comes together in the end. So many decisions to make along the way with no clear picture of how they all will look together.. I'll get the finished photos out in a couple of weeks.

I'll start looking into the different sealing prducts for the travetine. Not sure if i have the high quality or not. I'm willing to bet the turkish travertine i have is probaly the least expensive so i better plan on finding a good sealer.

Amandahein3...can you send some pics of your pebble. We are thinking of going with that exact product and the Antigua color. Curious how it looks in different lighting. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.