Spa auxiliary blower not working

Venison

LifeTime Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Wilmington, NC
Noob here with a question. Spa comes on, heater comes on, but aux blower doesn't. Then the spa and heater shut down after a couple minutes. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jeff

Edit: it worked fine couple weeks ago and the entire pool/spa is only 11 months old

Which hayward controller? There are several.

Can you manually turn on the blower with the panel button?

Also when you say the "spa" comes on, do mean the jets?

Most hayward controllers have timers that will shut off a relay after a set time. Any chance those timers were changed?

Hey Mark sorry to be so vague. I'm out of town and obviously new to this pool thing. Can't remember the model but I can control it from either the hand held remote or the panel. And by spa I do mean the jets. Seems like maybe there is an issue with the aux jets and the heater is cutting off because its over heating because the jets aren't coming on? All I know is it worked perfect until Saturday afternoon.
Jeff

If the heater was overheating, there should be an error on the heater panel indicating so.

When you get back, try it again but this time see if the heater led panel and/or controller panel readout report any errors. Also, check the controller timer settings to see if those were changed. But make sure you do this when there are no scheduled run times for the main pump. If a schedule start time kicks in, it can force an override of the controller.

A full list of your equipment models could be helpful too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.