Desion Time

Feb 13, 2016
Lake Worth FL
We are finally going to a SWG. Now the problems start. Our research has narrowed it down to two units: one the Auto Pilot Nano + ( which our pool resurface co. carries ) and the other by CircuPool RJ30 Through Discount Salt Water Pool. The price is about $100 less or the Rj30 with the upgrade and handles up to 30k gal. But the Nano+ only 22K gal. but it has a nifty bypass valve which delivers less water pressure to the cell and full pressure to the pool (if that makes a difference). Decisions, decisions, decisions. I can use some guidance. Has any one used these systems? Is there something better foe a comparable price?
Any help would be appreciated.

I hate to add to your indecision, but have you considered the Hayward AquaRite AQR15. Probably the most popular unit among forum members. Rated for upto 40k pools, puts out out 1.4 lbs per day. Control can be set in 1% increments. Cost less than $900 (online pricing). I've had one for over ten years and if the entire unit blew up today, I would order another one tomorrow. My first cell lasted well over 7 years and cost less than $400 to replace, making my chlorine cost less than $57 per year for a 19k pool that's open year-round.

While I don't own an SWG for my pool (do have one on my hot tub though), I tend to agree with chiefwej, the Hayward unit is very popular on this forum, overall their are few complaints, and it does provide a great bang for the buck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.