Pressure gauge stuck

Oct 25, 2015
Queensland
Moved into a house with a pool just before Christmas. Now the silly season is over it's time to get stuck into learning how to look after it.

I still need to get my head around testing, but today I wanted to empty the rubbish from the pump leaf basket and clean the filter since I had no idea when it was last done.

Before I started, the Onga LCF90 cartridge filter gauge read 80kPa, after cleaning, it reads the same 80kPa. I therefore suspect it's bad but wanted to check if there were any tip and tricks to troubleshoot this or if the connection nozzle could be blocked or such? . I noticed the guage has a small plastic plug on the back, but donlt know if this allows any sort of "maintenance".

The gauge never went below 80kpa when the filter was apart or when the pump is off

Grateful for any ideas please. Thank you

its likely dead. It should go to 0 when the pump is turned off.

If you thump it a time or 2 with your finger, it might become unstuck, but will likely get stuck again.

Its a easily replaceable item and they dont cost very much.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.