Deb_B

May 21, 2013
Houston, Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I am moving in 2 weeks. I have drained the pool already. What I need to know is if there is any thing I need to worry about now that the pool is empty. Do I need to do Anything special to care for the liner before we set the pool up again?

Thanks for any advice ......
Deb

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Hello Deb. If I understand your question correctly, you will be taking this pool with you to your new location correct? If that's the case, you'll want to be concerned with two things: Clean/dry the liner before you roll/fold it up in the move, and protect the liner from damage (cuts, punctures, etc). These two things should keep your liner from getting moldy and/or damaged in the move. At your new location, open the liner and allow it to "breathe" and air-out any moisture that may have been trapped during the move and perform a visual inspection for damage. If it's warm where you are going, the sun's heat should help make the liner more flexible when you go to re-install it. Those would seem to be a couple good basic things to consider. Perhaps others will have another comment or two. Good luck on your move!

Thank you everyone for your advice. We are just moving next door. I would love to be able to pick up the pool and not have to take it apart. LOL

Now if the deck would be that easy to move.... ;)

Now would be a good time to switch to salt. Any good recommendations for salt water pump?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.