A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop

Oh no, sorry your pool got dirty again after they cleaned it. Hopefully they will bring you the vacuum to use soon. Our PB said just brush toward the main drains.

That was so nice for family to visit to see the new grand baby and take a dip in the new pool. :)

Plat, we (actually hubby and son!) have only planted 3-45 gallon Slender Silhouette Sweetgums behind the pool. Hubby is going to work on the sprinkler system this weekend. Still trying to decide what to plant where. I do want some hostas along the side of the garage and am still looking at citrus on the fence side, but am concerned about enough sun. I'll post some pics of the Sweetgums soon.

PB came out and put salt in the pool and delivered the Dolphin robot. Can't believe it's been 30 days already! When I got home from work I went to check it all out and discovered they'd delivered the Dolphin m400 instead of the m500 that was in the contract. Oops! They came and picked that one up and dropped off the correct one today. Funny thing was the PB wanted know if we'd thrown the box away for the 400, but it was already assembled when I got home and no box was around. So I wonder if they might have had a difficult time exchanging it. But not my problem! Anyway, I will probably try to program the robot this weekend because I'm anxious to see how it does.

- - - Updated - - -

There are a couple of small things for the PB to finish up. They also delivered the manual vacuum and hose, plus the test kit, aka guess strips.

Final inspection is scheduled for Tuesday.

I think people on TFP have an amazing attention to detail - every little bit is well researched.

Your PB must have been quite surprised that you caught the difference between m400 and m500. They probably even got rid of the box so that model # is not prominently displayed - that did not help either...too much fun!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks like you have the same robot I have. Named mine Katie :cool: Anyway, I've watched her clean and she does a pretty good job. Does yours have tHe remote control? Mine does so I can run here along the stairs, etc.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.