Hi from Australia

I posted a question this morning asking about experiences with this kit, I hadn't seen this thread at the time....so this is worrying. From their site it looked as though NPQ would be a good local source of kits and replacement reagents without the burden of interntaional shipping, but then perhaps I was being too hopeful :-(

I'm going to look further into this site and product tomorrow to figure out some additional information. For now I ask that we please keep this thread civil until we figure out a few issues concerning this "companies" site and product.

Hi Leebo,

Thanks for that, I think from our perspective we just needed to see if anyone else had actually received the goods they ordered. I placed my order on the 1st October, got the same email that John posted above (that it was in the mail etc) - He clearly checks his website/ phone etc as he removed his mobile number from the site and replaced it with a land line.

I was having no luck contacting him and I wanted to see if anyone else had got the kit. I only ordered from them because I didnt want to wait for the one from TF kits in the USA. If I knew it was going to be a month with no response I would have ordered from them.

Ordering online is sometimes a lottery. Scottie you did better than us, we haven't even received a notice of shipment, I made contact with the bank today to get the payment cancelled, might follow it up with a call to the bank.

I just want the kit to keep an eye on the pool!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
An update.........There was movement at the station, for the word had passed around, that a disgruntled old man from Adelaide was soon to come around

Suddenly out of the blue today after threatening him with legal action I get a shipping invoice telling me it's on it's way, we shall wait and see...................

Cheers,
John

This is what I received 5 days ago.. Be interesting to see if anyone shows up, not sure what to do with it since he doesnt respond to my correspondence.

Hi there. Your recent order on NQ Pool Test Kits has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

[h=2]Order: #[/h]
ProductQuantityPrice
NQ-100 Complete Test Kit
1$90.00
Cart Subtotal:$90.00
Shipping:$15.00 via Express Post Satchel
Payment Method:Secure Credit Card Payment
Order Total:$105.00

Hi Scottie,

I got this as well... 26 days ago!

Well John has an update, lets see what I get now.

Thanks

Blake

Blake that is a bit alarming if that is what you received 26 days ago and still no product, hopefully he has seen the error of his ways. He does not have a physical business address but through ways and means I tracked down his home address.

If it's not here by tomorrow I shall take up Ale's kind offer and order the TF-100.

Cheers,
John

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I received 5 days ago.. Be interesting to see if anyone shows up, not sure what to do with it since he doesnt respond to my correspondence.

Hi there. Your recent order on NQ Pool Test Kits has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order: #

ProductQuantityPrice
NQ-100 Complete Test Kit1$90.00
Cart Subtotal:$90.00
Shipping:$15.00 via Express Post Satchel
Payment Method:Secure Credit Card Payment
Order Total:$105.00

What is Express Post if it takes longer than a day to get to you?

Cheers,
John

I think it is obvious, but I feel the need to say that TFTestkits (The one in Raleigh, NC) has no knowledge whatsoever or with whomever is supposedly selling this kit.

It sure looks like a lot of his ideas were taken from products and ideas that we have (now that's flattery) but we certainly have no idea who is behind it or what they may be up to.

I think it is obvious, but I feel the need to say that TFTestkits (The one in Raleigh, NC) has no knowledge whatsoever or with whomever is supposedly selling this kit.

It sure looks like a lot of his ideas were taken from products and ideas that we have (now that's flattery) but we certainly have no idea who is behind it or what they may be up to.

Hi Dave,

Yes it pretty much looks like a complete copy of your test kit, as for the whereabouts of where he sources his chemicals from, well that's another question altogether?

Have you ever considered having an agent in Australia?

Cheers,
John

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.