Another in Texas - Cypress

Sorry! It's been crazy and I was trying to catch up on other threads before updating. I'll update later and need some help with my test results but for now, here are those pictures!

Hi! Can you confirm that these bubblers are submerged in 9" of water per your original plans I came across in another post: Pentair Colorcascade LED Bubblers - Any reviews?

If so, are the flush to the shelf floor or are they raised? And do you know what brand and model bubblers they are? They are such a great height for that depth of water.

Hi! Can you confirm that these bubblers are submerged in 9" of water per your original plans I came across in another post: Pentair Colorcascade LED Bubblers - Any reviews?

If so, are the flush to the shelf floor or are they raised? And do you know what brand and model bubblers they are? They are such a great height for that depth of water.

I'm glad you PM'd me since I just saw your post! For any other readers out there, yes, my bubblers are at 9" and they are a bit like the spa fittings, so not flush but not raised very high either. The LED bubblers I got to see and they are HUGE. These are much smaller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said I'd share my other construction projects. Our shower remodel has been underway for 3 weeks and been slowly... Oh so slowly moving forward. We're 5 people using a small secondary bathroom (including a teenager and two 7 year olds) so I can't tell you how happy I will be when this is finished and I have my bathroom back. Here is the process up to today. Not crazy about a few things but they are minor and I'm the only one they bother so I decided to let it go. Overall I think it will be nice and I just want it finished. The dust is everywhere even though the room is sealed. I'll post again when it's finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.